This policy is effective from January 1, 2017
As a data controller, we will take all the necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal data which you may provide to us. This includes ensuring that data is fairly and lawfully processed; processed for limited purposes; adequate, relevant and not excessive; accurate; not kept longer than necessary; processed in accordance with your rights; and secure.
Los Angeles Art Gallery Tours is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Los Angeles Art Gallery Tours may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, postal address, and telephone number
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons in particular:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- With your permission, we may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- Los Angeles Art Gallery Tours will only supply data which personally identifies you to a third party or organization in the following circumstances:
- That third party or organization is a part of Los Angeles Art Gallery Tours.
- We need to share or send information to third parties or organizations who work with us or on our behalf to provide a product or service to you which you have requested. Such persons or organizations may only use this information in order to provide the requested product or service and not for any other purpose.
- We need to share or send the information to third parties or organizations who work with us or on our behalf in regards to the marketing of Los Angeles Art Gallery Tours’ services.
- We are required to forward the information or data in order to comply with any regulatory or legal process.
- There is a sale and/or transfer of all or any part of our business.
- We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting¸ but only if you tell us that you wish this to occur.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you have any questions, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.